Thursday, October 4, 2012

Evernote and Xmind

When working with Evernote, I noticed that I can link notes and tags in order to create a type of map concept for class. I tried using it for my Cellular Physiology class because there are various concepts throughout the semester that link together. I am able to take notes on a specific topic from on lecture and link it to another lecture in which it correlates to. For example, I took notes for an in depth lecture about phospholipid bilayers with integrated proteins and peripheral proteins. I was able to link that note to the concept of transport of eNOS (nitrous oxide synthase) transport to the muscles.

As for Xmind, I didnt like the format of setting up a flow chart. When creating the Learning Theories, I was confused. I felt that it was very disorganized compared to Evernote. It seemed plain and hard to track even though it was clearly laid out. Evernote seemed more disorganized but in the long run it felt more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment