Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mobile App Review

The mobile app I am reviewing is the WolframAlpha app which is available for the following platforms: Iphone/Itouch, Ipad, Android, Kindlefire and Nook. The cost is $3.99 and can be obtained from whatever appstore platform you have. You can also get it from http://products.wolframalpha.com/mobile/. The app has many uses which are listed below. It has been designed to make the life of people on the go easier. It is one of the most versatile apps out there that I have used. Personally, I really only use it for math equations that I do not know how to solve. In the aspect of math, I have realized that it really helps me work through problems for calculus. It even has a step by step analysis of how to work problems. I actually remember using this app back in my freshman year of college. I had a grad student as a teacher and I could never follow her. I would actually use this app in class to understand the material. This app is definitely worth the cost. I would highly recommend this app for many people that have the same problem in math. 




No comments:

Post a Comment